Fellow Christ-followers, we have entered that time of year when we ramp up our evangelistic efforts, shining our light for nonChristians to see. Here are some basic evangelistic techniques to apply during the next six weeks.
- Insist that December belongs exclusively to Christianity, and that no other faiths have holidays during December.
- Denounce the use of “Happy holidays” wherever it occurs.
- Even references to “the holidays” should be denounced. There is only one holiday during December (unless you’re a True Patriot who counts Pearl Harbor Day).
- Criticize any pronouncements from business or government entities that do not specifically mention Christmas. We can’t tolerate such anti-Christian behavior.
- Repost lots of Facebook graphics, designed by people you don’t know, which sanctimoniously proclaim your courageous devotion to the term “Christmas.”
- Even though American society has pretty much extended the Christmas season to the beginning of November, insist that there is a societal War on Christmas.
In this way, a watching world will see our zeal and say, “That is so cool! I want to be a Christian too!”Leave a comment