There seems to be a national day or week for everything. In March we have Horse Protection Day (1st), Doodle Day (7th), No Smoking Day (12th), World Kidney Day (13th), Puppy Day (23rd), Purple Day (26th), Skipping Day (28th).
And then we have awareness weeks. In the upcoming months, we have National Stationery Week, Orphan Week, Sleep Awareness Week, Gardening Week, Homeopathy Awareness Week, and much more.
The religious community is missing out on some public relations opportunities. I propose:
- Wesleyan-Arminian Awareness Week.
- Substitutionary Atonement Day.
- Worship Team Appreciation Day.
- Save the Organ Week.
- Potluck Appreciation Month.
- Progressive Sanctification Day.
- Hermeneutics Sunday.
- Egalitarian vs. Complementarian Understanding Day.