Interesting list of “Problems you haven’t had since the 1990s.” Here are a few of them.
- Someone’s on the phone. I can’t use the internet.
- I bought the CD because I liked the single. The rest of the album is crap.
- Blockbuster already rented their copy of Groundhog Day and there’s no other way to see it.
- I dropped my cellphone. Now I have to buy a new floor.
- I want to listen to music while running, but my Discman keeps skipping.
- I want some privacy, but the phone cord doesn’t stretch far enough.
- I have to do a school report, but I hate going to the library.
- With so many job opportunities, I can’t decide which job to take after college.