This recipe, from the book “Sunday Dinner at Grandma’s,” is pretty easy. Sometimes it’s a bit runny, but usually not. I like it.
4 cups blueberries, divided
1 cup water, divided
1 cup sugar
2 TBS cornstarch
1 9-inch pie crust
1. In a saucepan over low heat, combine 1 cup blueberries and 2/3 cup water. Simmer about 5 minutes. Stir.
2. Add sugar, cornstarch, and remaining water.
3. Boil one minute, stirring constantly. Cool slightly.
4. Put 2 cups blueberries into baked pie crust.
5. Pour cooked mixture over blueberries.
6. Top with remaining blueberries.
7. Cover and chill until serving time.