Cheesy Onion Potatoes
This recipe comes from Pam’s aunt, Carol Penhorwood
6 medium baking potatoes, unpeeled and cut into small pieces
1/4 cup butter
1 packet of onion soup mix
1.5 (6 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
1 bunch of green onions, chopped
1. Preheat over to 400.
2. Spray 13-x-9 baking dish with Pam.
3.Place potatoes in baking dish.
4. Melt butter, pour it over the potatoes, and mix to coat.
5. Sprinkle dry onion soup mix over the top.
6. Cover and bake for 25 minutes.
7. Uncover and stir.
8. Cover again, and bake another 30 minutes.
9. With about 10 minutes to go, sprinkle with cheese and green onions.
10. Mix everything up and serve.
It works well to double this recipe and use a large baking dish. You can also keep everything warm in a crockpot.