Crustless Pumpkin Pie
I found this in a book. It’s easy to make, and delicious.
4 eggs, beaten
15 ox can pumpkin
12 ox can evaporated milk
1.5 cups sugar
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp salt
18.5 oz yellow cake mix
1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
1 cup butter, melted
Optional: whipped topping, chopped nuts, cinnamon
1. Combine eggs, pumpkin, milk, sugar, spice, and alt. Mix well.
2. Pour into ungreased 13×9 pan.
3. Sprinkle dry cake mix and nuts over top.
4. Drizzle with butter. Don’t stir.
5. Bake at 350 for 45-60 minutes, testing with toothpick.
6. Serve with whipped topping, sprinkled with nuts and cinnamon.