Jiffy Corn Casserole
1 (14 ounce) can creamed corn
1 (14 ounce) can whole kernel corn (undrained)
1 cup sour cream
1/4 cup sugar
1 (8 ounce) package Jiffy cornbread mix
1/2 cup melted butter
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
1. Beat eggs slightly.
2. Add sour cream, butter, sugar, and corn.
3. Fold in dry Jiffy corn mix.
4. Put in baking disk (I use a 9 x 7).
5. Sprinkle cheese on top (optional–I never use the cheese).
6. Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes.
7. Make sure center comes out clean.
Another rendition is to mix in the cheese, which mixes the cheese throughout the corn. I haven’t done this yet.
It works well to double this recipe, which I sometimes do for church potlucks. I take it to church in a crockpot.