Pam makes this dessert. I love it.
8oz cream cheese
1 cup sugar
1 small package lime jello
1 cup hot water
1 can Milnot
1 tsp vanilla
25 graham crachers crushed (1 3/4 cups)
1/4 cup oleo, melted
4 t. powdered sugar
1. Cream cheese and sugar
2. Dissolve lime jello with hot water (no cold)
3. Add jello to cheese mixture and chill
4. Mix graham cracker crust and pieces into large pyrix dish
5. Beat Milnot until fluffy
6. Add cream/jello mixture plus vanilla to Milnot
7. Add few drops of green food coloring if desired.
8. Blend BY HAND. Pour over crust.
9. Sprinkle top with crushed cracker crumbs.