Lately on Facebook, I’ve been asked to “Share” in these situations:
- I support cancer research.
- I see the hidden horse in a picture.
- I think some children need to learn the meaning of respect.
- I support a pastor imprisoned in Iran.
- I believe water is good for you.
- I love my mom.
- I believe in the power of prayer.
- I have some amazing friends who mean the world to me.
- I think it should be unconstitutional to use tax money to help other countries.
- I support the troops.
I didn’t share in any of those situations, which obviously means I’m a non-praying, unpatriotic, friendless liberal who opposes cancer research, doesn’t care about persecuted Christians, isn’t health conscious, disrespects authority, hates horses, and has mommy issues. And, I obviously don’t like to share.
Sorry, but I don’t do the “share” thing on Facebook. At least, not if somebody asks me to share, or tries to make me feel guilty if I don’t share (“Share if you love Jesus”). Tell me to do something, and I won’t. Not on Facebook, anyway.