Interesting piece on Time.com about industries that are losing money because of the popularity of smartphones.
- Handheld electronic gaming systems
- Board games.
- Digital cameras and camcorders.
- Garmin GPS devices.
- Portable DVD players.
- Built-in car navigation packages
- iPods (yes, Apple is cannibalizing itself)
Those are the ones mentioned in the article. I would guess these products are also affected.
- Pocket calculators.
- Portable voice recorders.
- Printed periodicals.
- Photo albums.
What am I missing?